Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Ghost Buster Day


So today Claire and I worked on the ranch and we had no idea what was in store for us. We find Martín and he gives us the option to scoop poop or do some type of spraying thing (I got lost in the translating part lol). We of course choose the non-poop scooping option, but little did we know that he would give us our very own Ghost Buster machines!! These handy-dandy sprayers work by pumping with one hand and holding down the trigger with the other. What you can't really tell is that they are half way full and pretty heavy. Claire and I sprayed all around a pond next to the main barn and down the mountain side next to a road.  I did pretty good until I tried to get back up the mountain... let's just say I was clinging to a tree for a few seconds until I decided I would take the long way around lol. After lunch we decided that Marina (in the bodega) needed more help making food bags. We ended up making almost 200 food bags ranging from 40-60 lbs! It was fun, tiring but also rewarding because you could see the fruits of your labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment