Friday, November 1, 2013

Thankful Posting

Okay, to be honest with y'all I was bored on facebook so I started to look at all of my old photos. The photos brought back many memories and moments that I had forgotten. I was hit with major homesickness and just wanted jump on the next airplane out of Ukriane. Then God did something wonderful (like he always does). HE changed my perspective. HE made it about how much HE has blessed me in the past, provided me with friendships long&short at just the right times in my life. He reminded me of all the laughter, smiles, inside jokes, awkward moments, and friends I hadn't thought about in a while. Thank you Lord for all of my friends new&old and for friends of the future.
Make new friends but keep the old 
One is silver, the other's gold
A circle's round, it has no end
That's how long I want to be your friend
















No comments:

Post a Comment