Thursday, June 17, 2010

why oh why am I writing?

Hey,

Okay, let me explain why I am writing in this lovely blog site. . . This blog is about the different countries I have been to or will be going to in the near future. I love to travel and am going abroad next semester to Uruguay, but I'm getting a little ahead of myself.

It all began when my parents flew me to Chicago when I was 5 weeks old. I mean, the tray on the back of air plane was bigger than I was. Not to mention, the recycled air carries so many germs. . . What were my parents thinking??? Well as you can tell, I survived without getting a horrible sickness and have loved traveling since then.

Growing up, we took trips all over the states. I have been to TX, NM, AR, OH, OK, IL, MN, MO, LA, GA, FL, MA, CO, CA, KS, WI, NY, PA, IN, MI, TN, KY, VA, HI and Washington DC. Now that's not in any specific order and if you counted. . . it is only 24 states out of 50, but before I die, I want to see every last one of 'em. I have also been 7 countries (France, Madagascar, Honduras, Antigua, Brasil, Canada, and USA) including the one I call home. So that actually means I've been to 4 different continents (North America, South America, Europe, and Africa) but unlike the states, I really don't want to visit all of the continents.

Welp, that's prolly good enough for now. . . I don't want to bore you yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment