Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Flight Plan

Ok, so my first big trip out of the US was definitely crazy and kinda random. You see, my dad worked at ACU and helped 24 students from MADAGASCAR attend ACU. When they graduated in the spring semester of 2008, my family was invited to attend the graduation ceramony in Madagascar. We started our long trip from Chicago and then made a connecting flight to Boston (where everyone on the trip was meeting up). Everyone then flew to Paris, France (a 6 hr flight) and then from Paris to Madagascar (a long 11 hr flight). The total travel time it took my family to get from Chicago, IL to Madagascar was about 25 hrs. It was definitely worth the trouble! Here are some pics of the flight :)







<-- This is a picture of me and my brothers getting ready for a LONG trip. We are at O'Hare checking in our bags and getting ready to go through security. . .












This was the last Starbucks we were gonna see for a while so we just had to get something... Who can pass up some Starbucks coffee? -->













<-- This is my family about to board the plane to Paris, France. My mom was so excited that she wanted to take a picture by the sign. . . unfortunately you can barely read the words.












So being the great daughter that I am. . . I took a picture close up to proove that we were going.-->

No comments:

Post a Comment