Friday, April 4, 2014

Polished Poland People

Can I get am AMEN!!!!

Poland was a breath of fresh air. I was able to sit in a park and read for hours, try out fun coffee shops, talk to strangers. I'm not the biggest fan of traveling by myself, but I thoroughly enjoyed this trip. I had to leave Ukraine for my residency permit, so Jenny and Andrew helped me set up an awesome side trip to Poland. Things I learned: polish sausage is better in Poland, they have Starbucks and Root Beer (my two favorite drinks!!!!), and I rely way to much on my iPhone even when I can't call people. Since my phone decided to freeze and stay frozen, I only have a few photos to share with you....







 *Starbucks decor*





They have a beautiful walkway around downtown. I spent hours walking, people watching and reading next to all the beautiful beginnings of spring.




Success!!!! Got my visa and am one step closer to my Ukrainian Residency!!!! (PS. Check out how they spelled my name in Ukrainian = totally legit)


4-4-14


No comments:

Post a Comment