Monday, August 30, 2010

Rise and Shine and Give God the Glory, Glory

Reasoning behind the title... I don't have one other than my mom would sing that song to me when she was trying to wake up her stubborn little girl.

WELL, I did not have my mom to wake me up for church this time. I hit the snooze button probably one too many times, yet I was still ready for church by 10:00. Before church started, I tried to awkwardly talk to other church members that I had not met yet. Each one greeted me with a kiss on the cheek (guys or girls) and a hearty buenos dias or hola. I recognized the teens that I had met the night before and sat with them and some of my classmates. I will say that we were on the back row so I was able to people watch through out the entire service. It was easy to follow along when it was time to sing because they sang songs that I knew the tunes too or when they read the scripture because it was on the overhead also. The hard part was during the sermon; it was like he was speaking a different language lol.



ok... that all for tonight. i really need to start this blog thing alot earlier because im not even caught up yet... oh well, im going as fast as i can so hang in there

No comments:

Post a Comment